ISO Pros of Arkansas Provides a Variety of Different Standards
All companies need to think about how they can bring more value their way and offer better products or services to their customers. This is why standards such as ISO 9001 in Arkansas are so requested in our company.
The state is very competitive regardless of the industry your company is part of, but if we have to mention an ISO that is at the top, that would be ISO 9001 without a doubt. Since it aims for the quality management system of the business, it helps to obtain better products and guarantee customer satisfaction, which is what every manufacturer should aim for.
This is possible by designing, establishing, maintaining, and improving this system based on the needs and goals of the business and, of course, the products it offers. At IQC The ISO Pros of Arkansas, we have the ability to help you boost your company and its growth by providing implementation, training, auditing, and certifications in ISO 9001 and many other standards.
Therefore, if you’re looking to get certified not only in this ISO but others that are mandatory for your business or you feel like will be great additions, you can count on us. Below is a list of the ISO standards we can help you with and make sure you get certified in no time:
- Aerospace AS9101.
Instead of focusing on establishing a quality management system, this standard defines requirements for the preparation and execution of the audit process to determine compliance and several aspects of the aerospace company.
- Aerospace AS9102.
Sets all the requirements and guidelines for the first article inspection to prevent any defective or low-quality part from entering the supply chain and determine if it meets the standards and customer satisfaction.
- Anti-Bribery ISO 37001.
Every guideline in the document addresses the need of implementing an anti-bribery management system in any type of company regardless of its size to prevent any briberies and find solutions for those that take place.
- Asset Management ISO 55001.
Allows companies to manage the lifecycle of assets efficiently, which leads to improving processes and have control over every activity to reduce costs and risks.
- Automotive Core Tools (APQP, AQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, R&M).
Each automotive core tool meets a role in improving processes in the supply chain and makes the communication between suppliers and customers more accurate while boosting the entire supply chain and the quality of products and parts.
- Body Armor BA 9000.
Unlike ISO 9001, it is a quality standard aimed at body armor manufacturers alone and it isn’t mandatory. However, when deciding to include it, you can obtain high-quality body armor and equipment to be more competitive and boost your processes.
- Counterfeits AS6081.
Helps aerospace companies to have more control in the supply chain and prevent fraudulent electronic parts from entering it or, at least, reduce the total number every month or year.
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP.
It is a standard that provides all the guidelines to establish an efficient and effective energy system in any type and size of the company. But SEP stands for Superior Energy Performance, which is a program that makes companies obtain better results for this energy system.
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI.
Establishes guidelines and requirements to guarantee that any and every company follows and uses sustainable and responsible processes to obtain the final products for its customers.
- Facility Management ISO 41001.
Instead of focusing on a system, it aims to make the company more competitive in the market by making it more effective in fulfilling the interests and needs of third parties in the company and ensure their satisfaction by focusing on what they want and are looking for.
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA.
Unlike ISO before this one was created, it aims to prevent foodborne illnesses instead of finding solutions for them once they start to be present.
- Forestry SFI ATFS (Sustainable Forestry).
Although it isn’t a mandatory standard, it should be included among your certifications if you want to contribute to the protection of green areas and make sure your company operates without affecting or using more space than necessary.
- Gluten-Free Certification (GFC).
Any company that offers or wants to enter the market by offering gluten-free products needs to meet the requirements in this normative to obtain the certification and be able to deliver the items in the market.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR.
In order to protect the country’s best interests—the USA—, this normative establishes regulations to export defense and military-related equipment and technologies.
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025.
All laboratories need to get the certification to show they are competent and be able to offer their services to the public.
- Packaging ISO 15378.
Sets regulations to guarantee pharmaceuticals and medical device companies use high-quality materials for the primary packaging of each product and item when going into the market.
- Responsible Care RC14001.
Allows chemicals companies in America to achieve better results in different areas or departments to stay competitive by bringing more value to the company and guaranteeing a position in the international market.
- Supply Chain ISO 28000.
Addresses the need of establishing a security management system in the supply chain of the company and industry to prevent any low-quality or defective parts from entering it.
- Telecommunications TL 9000.
Helps to design, develop, produce, and distribute any product or service for the ICT industry to ensure they meet customer satisfaction.
- Food Safety ISO 22000.
Provides requirements and guidelines to ensure every process involved in obtaining the final product—food—is healthy and safe and can guarantee the manufacturing of a high-quality product.
Audit standards and services in Arkansas
Besides helping you with your ISO certifications by providing implementation, training, and consulting services, we also offer auditing ones.
For this, we had to implement the main standard for audits: ISO 19011.
Audit Management System ISO 19011 is the general standard to establish the system, understand how the audit must be conducted, and improve the process over time. From creating it to conducting the audit, it offers all the necessary guidelines.
Now, when it comes to the audits our experts at IQC The ISO Pros of Arkansas can perform for you, we offer:
- Outsource Internal Auditing: consists of performing an internal audit but, in this case, a third-party like us handles the process to find any irregularities that could have been missed in your own auditing.
- Virtual Internal Audits: we make sure to offer virtual audits to guarantee face-to-face meetings can be avoided and deal with less paperwork while also obtaining the desired results.
- Second Party Audits: customers request an external audit on a supplier to determine if it meets several requirements and is a good fit for the customer.
- Supplier Audits: help to determine if the supplier fulfills every regulation, requirement, offers high-quality products or top services, and can guarantee compliance with different standards.
- Supplier Evaluation: we evaluate the potential of a supplier based on its performance, prices, production, quality, and what it offers to determine if it is a good option for the customer.
- Compliance Audits: it is an independent audit you can request to determine if you meet all requirements and standards to continue operating and boost your growth as a company.
- Pre-assessment Audits: help to determine if every requirement in an ISO standard was met before the official audit to get certified in it.
- Documentation Audit/Desk Audit: evaluates the role and work of an employee to determine if he or she is getting paid properly for all the tasks that are getting done. When the person isn’t being properly remunerated, an increase is necessary.
With all the services we offer you and the experience of our experts, we’re confident you will be able to get certified in any of the previous standards and with this, bring value to your business.
Just make sure to contact us at IQC The ISO Pros of Arkansas and request any of our services and certifications regardless of the city you are located in the state.
IQC The ISO Pros of Arkansas can help you implement, train on, consult, and have your company and/or organization certified on the following ISO Certifications:
If you want to enjoy the above-listed benefits, contact IQC the ISO Pros of Arkansas, now. Our services are accessible in all of the below-mentioned cities: